iDeation is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. If this site asks you for personally identifiable information, you can be assured it will only be used according to this policy.
Please note that this policy is subject to periodic updates by iDeation. Check this page periodically to be sure that any changes are acceptable to you. This policy is effective as of (date).
What we collect
information may include:
- Name, contact information, etc.
- Email addresses are among the contact information.
- Demographic information like name, address, and gender is also provided.
- In addition, customer surveys or offers may also be collected.
The information we obtain will be used for the following purposes:
In particular, we need this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service:
- Records on internal matters.
- Using the information may help us improve our services and products.
- We may send you periodic emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you’ll find interesting using the email address you provide.
- Your information may also be used for market research purposes from time to time. You may receive emails, telephone calls, faxes and postal mail from us. Using the information, we may customize the website according to your interests.
Our goal is to protect your information. Our online information is protected and secured by physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access lines.
Cookies are small files that are placed on the hard drive of your computer with your permission. By agreeing, the cookie is added and it helps analyze web traffic or informs you when you visit a particular site. Through cookies, web applications can respond to you individually. By gathering and remembering information about your preferences, the web application can tailor its operations to meet your needs, likes, and dislikes.
This information is gathered from web traffic log cookies. By doing this, we can analyze data about website traffic and improve our website to meet the needs of customers. Our company uses this information only for statistical analysis, and then the data is removed from our system.
By monitoring which pages you find useful and which you don’t, cookies enable us to provide you with a better website. In no way does a cookie give us access to your computer or any information about you, beyond what you choose to share with us.
Cookies can be accepted or declined. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites may be found on our website. Please note, however, that once you leave our site via one of these links, we no longer have any control over the other site. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of information you provide to websites other than those referenced above and websites other than those referenced above are not covered by this privacy statement. The website in question should have a privacy statement, so you should be careful.
Controlling your personal information
There are several ways in which you can restrict how your personal information is collected and used:
- In each form on the website, there will always be a box for you to click to indicate whether or not that information should be used for direct marketing.
- By writing to or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you may change your mind at any time about our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
No information about you will be sold, disseminated or leased to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you tell us that you want to receive promotional information about third parties, we may send you information we think you will find interesting.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information we hold about you. There will be a fee associated with this request. Write to email@example.com if you would like a copy of the information we have about you.
Please write to or email us as soon as possible if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete. Incorrect information will be corrected promptly.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy:
- Company Name: iDeation
- Address: BM Habitat Mall, Gokulam Main Rd, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysuru, Karnataka 570012
- Telephone Number: +91 9740100770
- E-Mail ID –