We are glad you found us. IDeation’s relationship with you regarding this website is governed by these terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. This website is provided to you as is, and you agree to comply with and be bound by its terms.
- It is only for general information and uses that the pages of this website are provided. This information is subject to change at any time.
- Neither we nor any third party makes any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors in such information and materials, and we expressly disclaim any liability resulting from such inaccuracies or errors.
- We will not be liable for any harm caused by your use of any information or materials on this website. If you are purchasing a product or information through this website, you are responsible for ensuring that it meets your specific requirements.
- We own or license this website’s content. Design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics are all included in this material. Other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is incorporated into these terms and conditions, reproduction is prohibited.
- This website acknowledges all trademarks reproduced in it that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator.
- A claim for damages can be made against this website for unauthorized use, and/or an offense may be committed when such use occurs.
- This site may also include links to other sites. You are provided with these links for the convenience of customers. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Without iDeation’s prior written consent, you may not create a link from another website or document to this website.
- The laws of India or other regulatory authorities will govern your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use.